Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Culture of Zappos

While waiting for my son's appointment at the eye doctor, I came across this Fortune article about the internet company Zappos, recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the magazine's list. I enjoyed reading about the culture they have created there and how they've gone about doing it. With their values for community, empowerment, quirkiness, and fun, I thought the church could learn a thing or two from them.

Zappos knows how to kick it
The 10 Commandments of Zappos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh was giving away their Zappos Culture book a few weeks ago via Tweetathon. I emailed Tony and got a free one in 2 days!

They may still have more available -- Just email tony@zappos.com to get one free, or you could buy one http://cli.gs/6M4b6u

Anonymous said...

Also featured in Fast Company recently.